The Representative Committee (Council) is responsible for monitoring the functioning of CUPSA.
- To protect CUPSA’s members’ interests;
- To consult on the performance of the Executive Committee;
- To establish a Specialized Committee;
- To monitor the scope of power of sub-committees and groups under the CUPSA;
- The right to accept or abolish all sorts of “sub-committee” or “exempted committee” under CUPSA;
- The right to accept the resignation of the Representative Committee members and Executive Committee members;
- When a two-thirds majority of members’ votes of the Representative Committee are affirmative, such may revoke the negative votes by the executive committee of any committees under CUPSA;
- The right to appoint Executive Committee Elections Committee;
- Decisions of the Representative Committee cannot revoke decisions by the Referendum, General Meeting and Joint Conference.